Re: Flyer update

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 16:32:31 CEST

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 04:09:52PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 05:33:56PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> > regardless whether we'll be able to print updated flyers or the current
> > ones for LinuxTag, I'd like to propose a couple of wording changes to
> > the flyer. I have left the layout as is for the time being, if people
> > have suggestions here please let me know.
>
> Did you update the German version too?

Not yet. I did not get much feedback yet except from Joey. So I think we
should really make sure we're cool with the content before we start the
presses. The last time we just basically used the previous content from
the proprietary flyer (no idea who wrote that) and concentrated on
LaTeXifying it.

Once people are alright with the english content, we can update the
german translation (and ask the translators to update the others as
well)

BTW, is there a list for requesting translations of Debian-related
stuff which is not on cvs.debian.org? AFAICT, the flyer is on
infodrom.org. Should it be moved to cvs.debian.org's webwml repository?
Would that make sure the translation gets updated upon commit?

> Shall we print this version instead? AFAIK we found a way to print
> directly from PDF so that it makes no difference whether we print the
> old or the new one.

That's cool.

Is there a deadline for submitting the .pdf? I'll try to go over it
again tomorrow for some more improvements. Any wishlists?

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer