Re: schedule for DebianDay at LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 18:16:39 CEST

Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> > > Daily at 11am, 2pm and 5pm at our booth:
> > > commented Debian installation
> > The 2pm comment Debian installation conflicts
> > the 14:00 talk about Debian Installer.
>
> No it does not.
> The commented Debian installation will be at our booth in the exhibition
> area and will target beginners (who are afraid of the soooo complicated
> debian installation).
>
> The Debian-Installer talk will be in a workshop room and targeting
> experienced users.
>

> > speakers:
> > time your talk so that next speaker has time for his/her setup
> > and the audience can leave/enter the room.
>
> Yes, thats an important point, thanks for mention that. And don't forget
> to save some time for questions of the audience!

There needs to be a moderator in any case who has to "ensure" that
talks are endet in time, or call me if he can't get the speaker to
come to an end. (call as in phone, there'll be a phone connected
to the intranet for phones in the room).

No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book