Adamantix-project at LinuxTag

From: Christian Ney <chris@roothell.org>
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 22:15:35 CEST

Hey guys!

Sorry for the rather late mail...my job ate up nearly all of my time
lately.

Would you please be so kind adding the three Adamantix-developers to the
staff?

Members are:
Peter Busser, Hamburg
Jörg Weber, Saarbrücken
Christian Ney, Dorsten

As already mentioned we'd like to bring along a big (i386) tower and a
15"-TFT to show Adamantix as well as two or three laptops. Additionally
we'll have some flyers, Adamantix-CDs and perhaps a poster, so we won't
need that much space.

The short description for the project is still in progress, but will be
ready this weekend.
If you have further questions please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward meeting you all soon!

Cheerio,
Chris