Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 22:13:17 CEST

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 09:10:15PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [040518 19:41]:
>
> > [..] and that d-i is making good progress (some demo installs should
> > also be possible since some d-i folks will be around).
>
> IIRC we planed to have d-i show at our booth at least three times a day
> (scheduled, perhaps more on request) and we'll have a longer "that's
> sarge: More Packages, more games, more colors" (or something like that).

Something I was thinking about: Perhaps somebody could make a nice d-i
installer poster, summing up the features, advancements, along with a
couple of screenshots? Or if that does not generate enough content, we
could have a 'Sarge sneak preview' poster with other stuff as well.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer