Travel Costs (was: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff)

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 14:45:40 CEST

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> writes:

> 4.) Travel Costs.
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2004/04/msg00083.html
> There is still a bit of money left. So read that mail and send me
> the info i want, if you want. I sent out the infos to the people
> getting money this weekend, so you have about 5 days left for this.

Ok, thats over now.
I sent mail to all people that asked for sponsoring. So if you asked
for it you should have a mail or I missed you. In the last case mail me
again please. But no new are accepted, money for this is out. :)

--
bye Joerg
Mal verlierst Du und mal gewinnen die anderen: Immer im Wechsel!