Re: Debian Day

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 09:58:30 CEST

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> Since Jörg delegatet Debian Day planing to me (sigh), I ask you take a
Thanks ALexander - nice to have those engaged people like you. I hope this
all your activities will speed up your NM application.

> look at the current planing of the debian day:
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/day.html
You might add a link to my latest talk from Valencia

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/200405_valencia/index.html

It is quite up to date and I guess I keep the slides in English. I decide
about the language I will talk in when I see how many non German speakers
are sitting actually in the conference room. BTW, the topic of Mastering
live CDs which is explicitely linked will me covered but I expect many other
important issues to be raised after DebConf 4.

> IIRC Joey said, Debian Day will probaly be in Tuesday, didn't he?
I hope you mean s/Tuesday/Thursday, 24.6./ ...

> I think it would be better on Friday, since much people I know of come
> to LinuxTag, when the free congress programm has startet.
> Would it be possible, to get the friday, Joey?
Would be fine for me

          Andreas.