Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 22:16:47 CEST

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> writes:

> 6.) Booth plan / Subprojects
> I dont know exactly how big our booth will be, but as Joey needs
> some info to not cut some space, lets list what I think will be on
> the booth:
> 1 PC and a beamer, painting something on one of our walls,
> 2 PCs to show a single person something, with TFT,
> 1 Server somewhere below the tables. It has a COMPLETE Debian
> mirror, just in case you think about bringing your own, not
> needed. Also the backports.org is mirrored and OOo for woody.
> 1 i386 with a 15" TFT from the Adamantix People, together with 2
> Laptops. I dont think we count space for any Laptops, just for
> things that are static.
> Ok, thats where Im sure that the people bring the Hardware to the
> LT.

Ok, to mention the Hardware for the "normal" booth i know about, not
sub-projects:

4* AMD XP2.4GHz
2* AMD Duron 1400Hz.
1* Beamer (1024*768)
2* 15" TFT
2* 17" TFT
1* 19" CRT Monitor.
4* 8Port Switches.
10*30m 100Mbit CAT5
10*10m 100Mbit CAT5
10*5m 100Mbit CAT5
ca 25m BNC 10Mbit Kabel
3*Lautsprecher
1* Alpha (from Roland).
A bunch of 220V cables, keyboards, mouse, stuff.
One cheap Accesspoint for WLAN stuff, if we need it.

From the 4 XP 3 are planned to be used normal, 1 is reserved for
problems except we need it too. :)
1 of it is for FAI reserved, one for the beamer, one for general stuff
you want to show a single person.

From the 2 Durons there is one with a complete debian mirror. COMPLETE,
all archs/source/cd images. 3 or 4 NICs in it, working as a router for
the rest of our PC stuff.
The other is reserved for problems too, its an exact copy of the other duron.

--
bye Joerg
<40293f1b.8130421@news.individual.de>