Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 21:31:41 CEST

Roland Rosenfeld <roland@spinnaker.de> writes:

> I can offer to bring my good old AlphaStation 200 4/166 (166MHz, quite
> slow, with 17" CRT) with me. Is this wanted?

In theory: Yes.
Depends on the place we really have than. Today it says "Boothsize" 24,
i think it means m^2. Today it sounds like we dont have the place for
it if we get all the subprojects, a beamer, our own Hardware, etc.
We are only sure what we really needed after the booth is finished. :)

--
bye Joerg
<Christian> bignachos: the famous pornview maintainer?