Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 00:53:36 CEST

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:18:18PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> 5.) Boothwear.
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2004/04/msg00084.html
> Found something, its affordable. Everyone gets the size he wants,
> if I produce more than 50 Shirts I can choose this freely and Im
> really sure that I get above 50. :)
> Now you need to decide how exactly it should look like. Poloshirt
> is already decided, black. And i think we put the Logo on the
> pocket of the shirt, now we only need some logo.
> Here are 3 pictures I got from a friend (2 are pdf, one is jpg):
> http://ganneff.de/shirt/
> I prefer the debian_wappen_logo.pdf but what do you think?
> Or submit better ones if you want. :)

Personally, I'd like to advoid putting 'LinuxTag 2004' on them, so that
you can wear them somewhere else as booth personell or similar as well.
The shirts would really make a nice impression for any other public
appearance you make for Debian. For example, I don't wear that Shirt
with 'Debconf 3 - Oslo' a lot anymore these days.

How about shirt.jpg, but having the 'debian' text under the logo,
perhaps 50 or 60% broader than the width of the logo?

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer