Re: Debian Day

From: Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de>
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 20:29:12 CEST

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 07:59:58PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> IIRC Joey said, Debian Day will probaly be in Tuesday, didn't he?
I bet you mean Thursday cause LinuxTag starts on Wednesday or was the
intention to held Debian Day one day before the exhibition starts?

> I think it would be better on Friday, since much people I know of come
> to LinuxTag, when the free congress programm has startet.
> Would it be possible, to get the friday, Joey?
Hm friday was KALug Party Day, wasn't it? Ok this year everything is one
day early. Joey is a social event planed?

Sven

--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world