Re: I'm really astonished (Was: LinuxTag 2004)

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 22:56:33 CEST

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [040425 22:21]:

> I've seen it afterwards. But I really worry because I sended about
> 5 mails to debian-edu and in private but nobody seems to care here.
> Would you think I was not explicite enough????

I saw your mails to the -edu list, and you couldn't have been more
explicit.

I don't know what we could to else, then sending them mails and begging
for their attention; we told them LinuxTag organisation is on this list,
and that we must know, if they would like to have a piece of our booth.
Don't know, what we could do now.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander