Metal Badge (was: Re: Linuxtag: Boothwear / Catering)

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 17:00:56 CEST

* Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> [2004-04-18 13:42]:
> People please look at http://www.quickbutton.de/. That is one place
> where we can get them. And tell me which one is preferred.
> Favorites until now are:
> Classic, 31-6101;
> Excellent, 31-6501;

 Classic 31-6105. Debian on left, Swirl in the middle, and on the right
the mentioned Name\nwhatever.

 What is this Magnetclip like? Does it work well? Then I would say that
is to be prefered, so people don't have to put the needles everywhere.
I'm not sure if it works well though.

> I dont like the look of them, I prefer classic or excellent.

 If you don't like the look of them, why do you sugguest them? Or do you
mean the look of the others?

 So long,
Alfie

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This software violates patent EP0850441.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/EP0850441

IP=192.168.0.1;while ping -c 1 $IP;do sleep 1;done;echo Host $IP gone\!