Re: Materials needed

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@debian.org)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 22:13:34 CEST

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 08:42:05PM +0200, Nočl Köthe wrote:
> > 1) Noel, would you be able to you print these?
>
> No. We are not a printing company.:)
>
> > 2) If not, no problem. Could you print them if you had money to cover
> > expenses?:-)
>
> Yes. But it needs to much time to get it printed. We just got the
> posters printed and it needed alot of time.:(

I believe we should not waste money printing those flyers again. Rather,
we should update the flyers for sarge (like, mentioning OpenOffice,
e.g.), as I expect we'll hand out sarge CDs at LinuxTag no matter what
happens anyway, right?

When we first prepared the flyers for LinuxTag 2002, we only briefly
checked and update the content. Now seems like a good time to do so more
extensively.

Michael

--
Michael Banck