Re: Linuxtag: Boothwear / Catering

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 00:49:06 CEST

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

>> To small for the Data some need. Name and IRC Nick. :)
>> I thought about the swirl with the "debian" on the left and then
>> "Name\nIRC-Nick" center on the place thats left over.
>> That makes the swirl doubled for this LT, but as they are metal you can
>> use them at other Events too, maybe with a shirt without any Debian
>> Stuff on it, if such a thing exists. :)
> Well, I'm convinced for this practical reason (even if I'm not
> for esthetical reasons). Because I do not use IRC I would like
> to have "Debian-Med" printed instead on my batch and thus I would
> like to know whether we would apply a strict "Name\nIRC-Nick" here
> or if we just follow a policy of "Name\n<additional Line>".

Well. For most of the people it will be the IRC Nick there, so some may
think you are chatting as Debian-Med. :)

I dont mind putting anything else there if one doesnt irc. It should be
related to the usual Debian work of that person and be important enough
for such a thing.

--
bye Joerg
<dloer> Joey was bist du eigentlich offiziell im debian projekt genau?