Re: Linuxtag: Boothwear / Catering

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 22:53:26 CEST

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> To small for the Data some need. Name and IRC Nick. :)
> I thought about the swirl with the "debian" on the left and then
> "Name\nIRC-Nick" center on the place thats left over.
> That makes the swirl doubled for this LT, but as they are metal you can
> use them at other Events too, maybe with a shirt without any Debian
> Stuff on it, if such a thing exists. :)
Well, I'm convinced for this practical reason (even if I'm not
for esthetical reasons). Because I do not use IRC I would like
to have "Debian-Med" printed instead on my batch and thus I would
like to know whether we would apply a strict "Name\nIRC-Nick" here
or if we just follow a policy of "Name\n<additional Line>".

Kind regards

          Andreas.