Re: Linuxtag: Boothwear / Catering

From: Daniel J. Priem (devel@walki.homelinux.org)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 14:37:41 CEST

Am Son, 2004-04-18 um 13.38 schrieb Joerg Jaspert:
> Christoph Siess <chs@geekhost.info> writes:
>
> > Well buying stuff ourself might be a lot cheaper. Catering was great
> > last year... (where some Debian People bought some food)
>
> As this is the main thing I heard we do it this way.
>
> > T-Shirt or, what i prefer, some sort of polo shirt. It might be good to
> > "mark" this shirts with some sort of "Debian Staff" writing on them,
> > otherwise booth people wouldn't differ from normal Debian guys.
>
> Looks like Polo Shirts are preferred. Now we need something to put on
> them.
> One Suggestion is a Swirl on the front, nothing else. I would prefer
> something on the back too. A motiv not everyone has there, and a single
> swirl is widely used IMO. :)
Ok. before about two years i buyed some nice t-shirts wich were produced
by somebody from debianforum.de
I could not found the originally graphs but found some photos on the net
http://www.schmehl.info/gallery/debian-0xA/abw
http://www.schmehl.info/gallery/debian-0xA/acp

This is only example how the t-shirts can look.
Think about it and design some "Vorschläge"

mfg
Daniel aka codebreaker

--
Retrieve my key from: