Re: Linuxtag: Boothwear / Catering

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@debian.org)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 23:07:03 CEST

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 10:54:00PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> The boothwear: As mentioned from different people before we should have
> something unique for the poeple manning the booth. A T-Shirt with a
> special design only for us comes to my mind there. But Im very bad in
> design stuff, so please make some suggestions. IMO it should include
> both, Debian and Linuxtag, ie. be special for this event.

I would suggest dark (black) Polo Shirts with a moderately sized swirl
on the breast pocket.

That should be reasonably different from the rest, would actually be
wearable afterwards and looks quite professional compared to T-Shirts,
IMHO.

> What do you think about "Name badges" of metal this year?

Rockin'. That would 'seperate the men from the weak' even more visually
and should be enough together with the shirts I guess.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer