Re: Debian Day at Linuxtag 2004

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 11:31:18 CEST

Thomas Lange wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will be there and like to give a talk.
>
> Titel: Voll automatische Linux Installationen mit FAI
>
> Or should all talks be given in english? Is this a german or
> more an international event?

We should be prepared to deliver the talk in English at least, since
there were many complaints last year. Hence, I really hope that there
will be a lot of non-German speaking people around as well, since they
would justify English talks.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.