Re: Debian Day at Linuxtag 2004

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 08:57:44 CEST

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Martin Schulze wrote:

> A few proposals have been submitted already, I've listed them here:
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/day.html
>
> * Andreas Tille
> + Custom Debian Distributions reloaded
BTW, I'll *scratch* the topic of "mastering live CDs" in this talk as
it is concerned by this topic
   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-todo.en.html#s-liveCD
but I did not plan to go into detail very deeply. We did this in a
workshop last year. There was great agreement that this is the right
way to go but nobody went this way until now (including me - but I promissed
that I definitely will not do it myself and I stand to my promisses ;-) ).
So I see no real evidence to repeat the same workshop again and find out
that we have to do it but nobody likes to start really. If somebody
thinks we should try again, just speak up now.

Kind regards

        Andreas.