Re: Materials needed

From: Noèl Köthe (noel@debian.org)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 14:08:08 CEST

Am Mi, den 31.03.2004 schrieb David N. Welton um 11:23:

Hello David,

> We need the following materials:
>
> 1 reasonable large poster.
> if possible, some kind of Debian banner.

we can send you one or more posters from:

https://www.credativ.com/~nko/debian-poster/

> Debian fliers, in English (and Italian if possible).

We only have printed english/german flyer.
http://www.de.debian.org/events/material#flyers
Tell me how many you need and we will ship them to you (Michael Meskes
will be out for holidays next week so if you mail him you have to wait
longer.:))

> Debian CD's.

Sorry out. The next we will get are for the Linuxtag 2004.

> I do not have the resources to produce any of these myself, although
> they can be shipped to me.

No problem.
Tell me:
- which poster(s)
- how many flyers
- you address (PM if you do not want to publish it)

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org