Re: keysigning party at linuxtag 2004

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:34:03 CET

Michael Banck wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 06:12:06PM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > Keep in mind the lt2k4 only lasts until Saturday,
>
> Oh :(
>
> Why is that? Or rather, will there be parties on Saturday night
> regardless?

In the exhibition hall? Only the usual dismantling party. Oh shit,
there might be an office party as well. However, I guess the usual
parties will take place in the city. If there will be particular
Free Software parties will depend on people wanting to drive home
on Saturday or on Sunday.

GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."