Re: Debian at CeBit

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 22:12:09 CET

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 07:28:04PM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> - Meetingpoint for Keysigning: Every day at 4pm at our booth. Please go
> to somewhere where there is more space, after you met, so you won't
> block our booth

I will be there on Saturday at 4.

> - Anyone visiting our booth on the first three days (especially on
> Saturday), risks to be recruited as booth personal

Actually I would volunteer to help you. But not the whole day,
see below. :-)

> - patch website for Michael Meskes talk at the LogOn Briefing (might
> be Debian related, too)

Well, sort of. It's about why and how one should migrate to free
software in business environments. If I get through the whole set of
slides I will certainly also present Debian and the ideas behind it a
little bit but 45 minutes is not that much.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De