Re: Linuxtag 2k4

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 15:26:31 CET

Sven Luther wrote:
> > Maybe it would be better if those from non-core-Debian projects get
> > integrated better so other booth staff knows enough about these
> > projects so provide superficially information to visitors.
>
> Notice that this also applies to core debian projects. I remember
> someone asking about the Hurd boxes last year, but i didn't know how to
> respond much, nor who to ask about this.

Aye.

Since there is plenty of time left at the moment, would somebody
willing to create a poster describing the Hurd, so that we cannot only
demonstrate it but also have the basics printed on the wall? Here are
some samples: http://cvs.infodrom.org/goodies/posters/?cvsroot=debian

There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.