Re: Linuxtag 2k4

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@debian.org)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 11:53:29 CET

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 12:35:03AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> - I already got a question from another project forwarded. Its based on
> Debian, so it may use a bit of space on our booth. (Adamantix in this
> case, maybe SkoleLinux too). If there are other projects based on
> Debian we may give them a bit of space too.
> Ok, depends on how much space we have for the booth, but this space
> depends on what we ask Joey for (and what we tell him we want to do).
> So projects please ask so we can use this information in our plans.

One thing I noticed last year was that many people asked for specific
related projects, but nobody of that project was around at that time, so
we could just say: "*shrug*". It would be nice if either somebody of the
project would be around, or they temporarily remove their poster from
the booth or they tell the booth personell how to proceed in case of
inquieries.

That's just a suggestion, of course.

Michael