Talking about Cds .... LinuxTag 2004?

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 16:16:14 CET

Hey,
ok you just warmed up the CD discussion so let's continue with the CDs for
LinuxTag 2004. First I'm unable to manage or master stuff for the LinuxTag
this year. If I would like to have a chance to pass my exams I've to
concentrate on school so no time for other things. Sorry.

Ok now for some general stuff:
I would vote for DVDs with Knoppix and Sarge with D-I. Donno what's the state
of debian-cd is ATM but I hope that it can do the job. This needs to be
checked by the one who is mastering the CD, I only remember a discussion
about a debian-cd rewrite on the debian-cd mailinglist.

Comments? ;)

Have a nice weekend,
Sven

--