Re: Small note about CeBit

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 21:55:59 CET

* Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [040223 18:17]:

> > - we run out of LinuxTag CDs, so we should make new ones
> > - we have some from fosdem and other events left, and Andreas Mueller
> > is asking some possible sponsors, so we should get some discs
> > financed
> Does it make sense to produce new woody CDs at this point? OTOH, I don't
> know whether CeBIT has the right attendence to give out Sarge
> prereleases...

I'm currently very busy with my relocation, Andreas Mueller is quite
busy, too.

We are in dare need of a volunteer, who created and tests an disc image
until ... well ... 5th of March?

I don't think we can do much more, than just upgrading the old LinuxTag
image (sigh).

Sven: You made the image for LT2003, could you please upgrade it?
Perhaps you could even ask Norbert "nobse" Tretkowski if makes sense, to
put X4.3 on it (since it is needed by quite some newer computers).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander