Re: Solutions Linux 2004 report

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 17:27:43 CET

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2004-02-25 14:48]:
> We'll print some more and have them at various events, such as
> LinuxTag.

 Can I request some (maximum of 5 I would say) for the Linuxwochen, in
vienna at least (end of may, entry for the events pages on their way)?
I promise that I will provide some pictures of a crowded booth, then :)

 Btw., if someone is interested in some Debian talks the submission form
is opened again[1]. Available in german language only, though -- the
Linuxwochen are quite well known in austria already but has no
international flair yet like the LinuxTag. We are only in business the
third year anyway :)

 So long,
Alfie
[1] <http://www.linuxwochen.at/cgi-bin/index?id=000100000004>