Re: FOSDEM keysigning party

From: Christoph Siess (chs@geekhost.info)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 20:29:49 CET

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 06:01:09PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm (too) late with this, but there will be a keysigning party at
> FOSDEM, on Sunday. To attend, you had to send your key by last friday
> (whoops, but the deadline was *very* short). For more details, have a
> look at http://www.foo.be/fosdem/

Hm, verifying > 20 people's fingerprints takes a lot of time :( What
about doing it like last year and making a "Debian Keysigning Party"
with md5sums of the Fingerprints (like this year on LinuxTag)?

please don't consider shooting at me for this ;),
Christoph

--
"Before you criticize someone, walk
a mile in his shoes. That way, if