FOSDEM keysigning party

From: Wouter Verhelst (wouter@grep.be)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 18:01:09 CET

Hi,

I'm (too) late with this, but there will be a keysigning party at
FOSDEM, on Sunday. To attend, you had to send your key by last friday
(whoops, but the deadline was *very* short). For more details, have a
look at http://www.foo.be/fosdem/

To allow people to attend the keysigning party, we modified the schedule
a bit to ensure that there will be no talks during the time of the
keysigning party; so if you want to attend, you don't have to miss out
on any of the Debian talks.

Rg,

--
Wouter Verhelst
Most people have two reasons for doing anything -- a good reason, and