Re: Debian posters at Fosdem

From: Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader (leader@debian.org)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 21:16:49 CET

* Henrion Benjamin <bh@udev.org> [2004-02-08 23:37]:
> I was reading the archives of the debian-events-eu ml about Fosdem, I've
> seen you were looking for debian posters.
>
> Openstuff.net sells them through their webshop (openstuff.net), and the
> guy of Openstuff will have a booth at Fosdem.

Yes, the plan was to get some posters printed so we can seel them.
The Openstuff.net person now responded privately that he'll give away
free Debian posters. I'll ask if we can have some to distribute from
the Debian booth.

Thanks.

(I think we should still print some posters ourselves for other
conferences; We could give some to developers from other countries at
FOSDEM for future conferences.)

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org