Re: Debian posters at Fosdem

From: wouter@debian.org
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 10:06:04 CET

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 11:37:50PM +0100, Henrion Benjamin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was reading the archives of the debian-events-eu ml about Fosdem, I've
> seen you were looking for debian posters.
>
> Openstuff.net sells them through their webshop (openstuff.net), and the
> guy of Openstuff will have a booth at Fosdem.
>
> Were you interested in having some posters?

That's already taken care of; Nočl Köthe of Credativ will take posters.

However, that doesn't mean we don't want any more of them; the
openstuff.net want to offer posters, they're welcome; but it most
certainly isn't a problem if that's unfeasible or something like that.

(Left out the leader@ cc as he's not doing the coordination for FOSDEM;
I am)

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."