Re: CFP: Linux Info Tage Augsburg

From: Jens Schmalzing (jens.schmalzing@physik.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 10:20:24 CET

Hi,

Alexander Schmehl writes:

> Actually I thought of a "normal" guided and commented installation
> from "normal" (= not FAI) discs.

In a comparison to Knoppix, Redhat and SuSE (which is apparently what
the organizers are planning) the Debian installation will always come
out worse for a number of reasons. I think we should attempt to avoid
something like this and instead pound on the strengths of Debian.

> But your idea sounds interesting as well.

> Ask the organizers if they like you to show FAI.

I will.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!