Re: free sleeping at fosdem

From: Peter Vandenabeele (peter.vandenabeele@mind.be)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 00:05:32 CET

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 11:56:07PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > And like every previous fosdem year, we can offer "camping" in our building
> > in Leuven (main city university in Belgium), 20-30 minutes away from fosdem.
> > Available are a number of rooms (small and large), kitchen, shower, Internet
> > access, printer/copier, ...
> >
> > We already built up a nice guest list of FLOSS developers, so feel free
> > to join that list :-)
>
> How do I join the list?

We do not have a mailing list for the sleeping (I meant a list of famous
and less famous developers that slept in at our place). Just mail me
(and p2@mind.be) and we will ty to arrange.

We already have like 10 people, so max 10 more would be realistic
(otherwise this becomes too hard with only 1 shower ...).

> When could we arrive?

+/- any time (e.g. Friday evening, Saturday evening, Sunday evening).

> Any more important info?

bring your sleeping bag. We do have shower, kitchen, network, printer/copier,
but no actual "beds" . This is a very large house (used to be the director's
house of Stella-Artois, the beer from Leuven).

Next year, it may be teared down, so your lat chance ...

> Route from Leuven train station to that location? etc.

10 minutes by foot. We are in Vaartkom 11.

Free and easy parking (a whole parking lot of like 500 car spaces
at the edge of the Leuven city).