china silk carpet

From: Mr Jackson (silkcarpet@163.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 09:46:41 CET

We are very glad to introduce the Chinese Carpets to you. we are one of the famous wholesaler to sell handmade Carpets and rugs in china.We have been in this line of business for many years, and therefore have wide experience in business we handle.
Nanyang city is located in south-west of Henan Province, China. It's a beautiful city and enjoys easy land and air traffic for its overall operation. Carpets Produced in Nanyang city, with their long history, are one of the traditional export commodities as well as famous works of arts. As a base area of carpets in China, Nanyang is rich in silk of native origin, and the carpets and tapestries are made by hand.
Our carpets and rugs are durable, color fast, fine, shining and famous at home and abroad and for their resilience, softness, exquisite workmanship and novel designs. Working procedure from plot, dye, weave, shearing. Specifications mainly listed as follows: natural silk carpets, cotton carpets, woolen carpets and silk-woolen carpets, from 1(foot)กม1(foot) to 14 (foot)กม20(foot) and from 200 knots to 1100 knots.
We hope to cooperate with you!
CONTRACT WITH US,SATISFY TO YOU!
Mr Jackson
Fax:0086 377 3116101