Re: Posters lost?

From: Wouter Verhelst (wouter@grep.be)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 18:58:07 CET

Op vr 19-12-2003, om 15:19 schreef Martin Schulze:
> I've never been to FOSDEM so I cannot judge if posters + booth
> will be needed there.

We had one last year for the first time in FOSDEM's history, and we were
quite successful (if only for Russel's SE Linux Qube). I think it's a
good idea to have a booth there again this year; but when I mailed to
ask for one, I was told that our Fearless Leader had beaten me to it.

Martin: could you provide us with some details of what we'll have? Is
anything still needed to set up a Debian booth at FOSDEM? I'm willing to
help out with whatever is needed...

--
Wouter Verhelst
Most people have two reasons for doing anything -- a good reason, and