Italian Debian Translation Party

From: Carlo Contavalli (ccontavalli@debian.org)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 16:46:22 CET

Hello,
  here in italy we are trying to organize an ``Italian Debian
Translation Party''. It will take place in Milan, on the
13th of December 2003.
  Main purpose of the meeting will be to translate in Italian
as many Debian Packages, manuals or descriptions as possible
and to introduce potential translators to the needed tools,
procedures and to the task of writing good translations.
  Many Debian Developers will participate to the event and
some talks will be held to help new translators out.
  If anybody is interested in taking part to the organization
of the event, happens to be around Milan on the 13th and wants
to meet some other DD, he can drop a mail to debian-devel-italian
or contact me directly.

  Due to the locality of the event, up to now the organization
of it has been discussed mainly in debian-devel-italian (or privately,
with those who contacted me). A small page with more info has been
put up at http://www.openlabs.it/dtp/ (in italian).
  Any suggestion? Anybody else organized something like this?

  We just hope everything will work out fine. We'll let you know
how it goes :).

Cheers,
Carlo

- --
  GPG Fingerprint: 2383 7B14 4D08 53A4 2C1A CA29 9E98 5431 1A68 6975