Re: next events: FOSDEM + Chemnitzer Linuxtag

From: Josef Spillner (josef@ggzgamingzone.org)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 09:18:27 CET

On Thursday 27 November 2003 01:37, Joerg Wendland wrote:
> It's a bit early for such speculations, but if someone convinces me
> that Chemnitz is a city worth a visit I could imagine joining you.

If you give a talk (or maybe booth staffers get it too?), the organizers will
send you information material about the city.
It refers to http://chemnitz-tourismus.de, if you want to get info about the
city itself. Though you won't have much time during the weekend itself for
it :)

http://mindx.dyndns.org/homepage/
index.php?p=lifeviz&year=2003&travel=chemnitz2003

Josef

P.S. A joint extra-large KDE-GNOME booth is not very usual too, I hope it'll
exist again in 2004 :-)

--
Play for fun, win for freedom.