Re: next events: FOSDEM + Chemnitzer Linuxtag

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 08:41:17 CET

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Noèl Köthe wrote:

> good. So you will the main coordinator for this booth?
If we really need the post "main coordinator" which I do not really like
you might assume a yes - if noone else volunteers.
At least I'm in contact with the organizing team, has suggested talks and
a graphic designer is coordinating some poster stuff with me.

> If not I will request a booth for us from the organisation people.
We might share a double sized booth perhaps.

> Andreas Müller will be there too and I think he will bring the t-shirts
> with him (we had them on the Linux World Expo)
Great. I would love it if Debian booth people would be easy to recognize
by wearing the same type of T-Shirt.

> Daniel has Beamer and TFTs for us.:)
A beamer would be great and TFT would spare some space.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
Sie schaffen eine Wüste und nennen es Frieden.
		-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus (55-120)