Re: Debian at Solutions Linux 2004 (Paris - February 3rd to 5th)

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@debian.org)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 00:21:56 CEST

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 07:44:20PM +0200, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> > Speaking about posters, how about a bigger sized debian flyer[1] as
> > poster?
>
> Yes that would be great. I'm trying to get something done with the
> a0poster package found on [1] ; there are some layout problems to
> solve, but nothing too hard.
>
> As you've partly written the layout.tex file, it'd be great if you
> could have a look. My TeX/LaTeX knowledge might not be enough :/

Sorry, I've got my final exams next week and have no time right now :(

Anyway, the hard part of the layout was most done by Jens Schmalzing
<jensen@debian.org>, I probably couldn't help if I wanted to :-/

bye,

Michael

--
"My personal opinion is that I think RMS should be debian's leader, and
he should change the name to 'The GNU Operating System' or 'The GNU