Debian Booth at the Linux-Kongress

From: Christoph Berg (cb@df7cb.de)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 17:46:48 CEST

Re: Re: [Unix-ag] Debian Booth auf OpenSaar/Linux-Kongress [Arne Wichmann <aw@net.uni-sb.de>, Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:17:17PM +0200, <20030917201717.GB32052@crow>]
> This email is to include debian-events-eu in our local discussion and
> organization for the Debian-booth for the Linux-Kongress.

Hello,

I've set up a web page to coordinate the efforts to staff the Debian
booth at the upcoming Linux Kongress next week. Up to now we are mainly
local people, but I'd like to encourage all Debian fellows to help out
at the booth while attending the conference.

http://www.df7cb.de/debian/linux-kongress-2003/

Please drop me a mail if you are interested.

Christoph

--
Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de>, http://www.df7cb.de/
Wohnheim D, 2405, Universität des Saarlandes, 0681/9657944