Re: Debian-installer debcam in Oldenburg

From: Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 09:56:50 CEST

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 06:18:10AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get hold of everyone going to the D-I Debcamp in
> Oldenburg to organize travel arangements.
>
> So who is going?

I will be going from Strasbourg to Oldenburg by car. I probably will
have 3 free places on the way in. i will probably visit familiars in
northern germany before i go back though.

I will travel either on late wednesday (is it already possible to sleep
there on wednesday evening ?) or early thursday.

Friendly,

Sven Luther