LinuxTag CD debian.html fix

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 11:44:01 CEST

        Hi!

 I was informed by a user about two things that should be changed in the
debian.html of the LinuxTag CD:

 -) My address is the first in the list. Although I don't care being
contacted primarily for problems with the CD I guess it would be a good
idea to set it either to the address of this very list, or sort in
reverse chronological order of when the people helped with the file/CD.

 -) The link to the modconf manualpage doesn't work anymore. Either we
have to switch to a different server
(<http://www.clc.unibe.ch/cgi-bin/man2html> has it) but I guess that
will solve the problem only temporarily. I asked the webmaster of the
current service to reinstall the modconf manpage but I am not sure if he
will do it? Maybe we should host this informations ourself, or suggest
something like "search google for modconf man2html" or such.

 So long,
Alf*nach dem LT ist vor dem LT*ie

--
use Mail::Signature;