Re: debian at ccc camp

From: Rico -mc- Gloeckner (mc@ukeer.de)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 13:15:08 CEST

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 11:26:10AM +0200, Dennis Stampfer wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 11:48:52PM +0200, Rico -mc- Gloeckner wrote:
> > So the first thing is - are there any people volunteering for the
> > debian-"booth" at ccc camp?
>
> Do you want a booth for the visitors to get information, do you want

Yes, however thinking of the Audience there probably wont be *too* many
people who never heard of debian, tried it out themselves or so. There
will be probably still be people who could need help in the one or other
debian-related way.

> something like a "Debian-Village"[0] with workshops or do you want

Yes, and abit Tech-Talk, so that debian-interested people can also
discuss with Debian-Developers and vice versa.
But i think something like howto-package-debs is always an interesting
topic.

> to get all Debian-Interested people into one tent/area?

Mh. Yes and no. I certainly dont want all Debian Developers to be in
that one tent, it would be overcrowded, however i think it makes sense
that debian-related/interested people can put up their tents around the
maintent (if that gets together).

thanks :-)

--
| Rico -mc- Gloeckner  |  mv ~/.signature `finger mc@ukeer.de` |
|  Encrypted Mails preferred:                   1024D/61F05B8C |