Re: Language of talks at LinuxTag

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 14:07:51 CEST

* Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> [2003-07-18 13:41]:
> What really puzzles me is that on linuxtag.de they qualify the exhibition
> as "EUROPEAN" and they have most of the talks in german. There is
> something that doesn't really work here.

 Why not? You think there are more people in europe that speak english
than those who speak german? I wouldn't be too confident on that part,
I would rather assume that it is more or less the same amount.

> What is my understanding a European exhibition should be able to give
> out to every european citizen and not only to local ones.

 And english wouldn't be able to reach every european citizen neither.
What was your point again?

 So long,
Alf*it's not possible to please everyone*ie

--
use Mail::Signature;
$sig = Mail::Signature->new;