Re: -Events-

From: Jan-Hendrik Palic (jan.palic@linux-debian.de)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 11:22:26 CEST

hi ..

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 10:50:52AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>Am Don, 2003-07-17 um 10.28 schrieb Martin Michlmayr:
>> * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2003-07-17 09:44]:
>> > It would be nice if all booth staff would wear something like a
>> > uniform (unique t-shirt would qualify already), but then you'd have to
>>
>> I agree; black polo shirts with a Debian swirl would be nice, and
>> Debian has the funds to have those made if anyone wants to organize
>> this.
>I would ask one of our local dealers if I'm back at home.
>The questions is: what is with names on the shirts ? Thats a little bit
>difficult, since we don't have names and unique shirts are more
>expensive.

I think, everyone could buy his T-Shirt/Poloshirt himselfes, if we
decide to have our Names/NickName on them, no?

I would do it ...

But we need someone who collects the money to centralize the order then.

                Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..