Re: -Events-

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 09:44:37 CEST

Michael Meskes wrote:

> > > That woul'd help a lot, maybe some special T-shirts could to the job.
> >
> > Why are Badges (with an event-compliant design) not enough?
>
> Because visitors should be able to identify booth people even if they
> are a few meters away. Also a badge is only seeable if the booth people
> are showing you their front site. What if you see them from behind?

It would be nice if all booth staff would wear something like a
uniform (unique t-shirt would qualify already), but then you'd have to
ensure that there are a) enough uniforms for all people multiplied
with all days, except you want them to wear the same clothes four
days.

However, geeks usually want to wear different geek clothes. Hence,
I'm not sure if they want to wear the Debian uniform all the time.

Let's call it an accidental feature.  -- Larry Wall