Re: -Events-

From: Rico -mc- Gloeckner (mc@ukeer.de)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 18:43:47 CEST

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 06:35:42PM +0200, Christoph Siess wrote:
> > Good hardware, it will be begun with finding sponsors, who places
> > identical
>
> Jep, that would be great, but think about transporting this hardware...,
> we guess we don't have the money to snail mail such hardware.

It depends on the size of the hardware. As i dont know how big the gaps
betweens events are, a possible solution would be to let people who
drive to the events bring it with them.

> > hardware. Continues to be with a clear identification of the booth
> > personnel .....
>
> That woul'd help a lot, maybe some special T-shirts could to the job.

Why are Badges (with an event-compliant design) not enough?

--
| Rico -mc- Gloeckner  |  mv ~/.signature `finger mc@ukeer.de` |
|  Encrypted Mails preferred:                   1024D/61F05B8C |