Re: edna sadler

From: Wouter Verhelst (wouter@grep.be)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 15:21:00 CEST

Op vr 11-07-2003, om 14:31 schreef Ssadler55@aol.com:
> im having problem with my printer something call spooler its not work
> ing could you plesae helpm me to get my printer. back on track.

Since you're posting this on a Debian mailinglist, I'm going to assume
you're running the Debian Operating System. In that case, you'll have to
make sure the printing subsystem you're using is properly configured.
Since this can be pretty hard sometimes, I suggest you install 'CUPS' or
'printtool', which give you a very easy configuration front-end.

Do note, however, that questions regarding use of the _Debian_ operating
system should be sent to debian-user@lists.debian.org, not
debian-events-eu.

If you're not running the Debian operating system, but instead are
running one of the MacOS or Windows 'operating systems', then please ask
your question somewhere else; we're not even remotely related to those.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a