Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

From: Enrico Zini (enrico@debian.org)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 22:37:18 CEST

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 11:48:52PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Please take into account that Saturday night is the KaLUG party
> as well, which served about 400 people last year.
> Details: http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/faq.html#party

How do I check an option like "I'd like to be where all the other people
go?"

Sincerely, it's my first time at LinuxTag, and I really don't know if I
want a social event, a KaLUG party, a Greek dinner, all of them or none
of them. I have no idea of what most of them are, except for greek
cuisine.

The only thing I know is that if there is a good opportunity to meet
other people and have fun, I'd like to be there.

Ciao,

Enrico