Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

From: Eduard Bloch (edi@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 21:28:16 CEST

#include <hallo.h>
* Michael Banck [Sat, Jul 05 2003, 09:08:44PM]:
> On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 08:50:34PM +0200, Josef Spillner wrote:
> > Ralf mentioned that instead of going to the official social event, members of
> > KDE, GNOME and Debian are invited to gather in the restaurant "Zur Suedstadt"
> > instead, to get some German/Greek food.
>
> Can somebody confirm that this is really at the same time as the
> official social event? How stupid can that be? I've never stayed
> overnight at LinuxTag, but I've been told that the social event is
> supposed to be quite nice.

Who said "instead"? Saturday is not Friday.

But...

26. Is there a party planned during LinuxTag?

    Last year, KALUG organized a large party for all supporters, Free Software members and advocates at the AKK. A similar party is planned for this year again. The party will take place on Saturday again, however, the location is not yet fixed. This party seems to be even more fun than the official social event and you should not miss it.

MfG,
Eduard.

--
<Fette-Sau> und warum ist der nicht so schön bunt wie bei Suse?